Towards ‘More Realistic Vibration’
The G-6 Series Vibration Test Systems (VTSs) can create ‘More Realistic’ vibration than any conventional Single — axis VTSs by exciting specimens in three directions; left & right(X), back & forth(Y) and up & down(Z), thus most suited to seismic simulation, transportation PSD simulation, actual vehicle running simulation etc.
Restraint on ‘Cross-talks (unnecessary vibration)’
Long-experienced technology for the unique Hydro-static Bearing systems allows for restraint on ‘Cross-talks’ among the three axes, thus making it easy to control in accordance with the set 3-axis vibration test conditions.
3-axis Simultaneous VTSs & 3-axis Sequential VTSs Available
In addition to 3-axis Simultaneous VTSs, 3-axis Sequential VTSs, only capable of testing axis by axis with one-touch switch-over or optionally available automatic series tests (in order of Z→X→Y) are also available.
Table of models
1. The upper frequency for sine is a frequency up to which the max. force output can be achieved, while that for random is a frequency
up to which a PSD random pattern having a -6dB/oct or steeper roll-off over the upper frequency for sine(or lower) can be controlled.
The lower frequencies for control and for excitation are 2Hz and 0.5Hz, respectively unless especially requested.
2. All the Power Amplifiers are of an air cooling type.
3. The HT and LT type systems having a max. force output of 2.94kN(300kgf), 6.86kN(700kgf) or 19.6kN(2,000kgf) are also available.
4. With the employment of the 1-ch Power Amplifiers instead of the 3-ch Power Amplifier, the 3-axis (Automatic) Sequential Vibration
Test Systems are also available, which can be upgraded into the Triaxial Simultaneous Vibration Test Systems in the future by adding
2-ch Power Amplifiers and necessary controllers.
5. Vibration Generators with other table sizes than shown above are also available upon request.
6. Power required is 3-phase 200/220/380/415V, 50/60Hz.
7. For better acceleration distribution on the table, the movable weight will be heavier by 10 to 30kg for addition of proper balance
8. For the G-6230 (29.4kN), air-cooled systems are available upon request.
9. For the air-cooled systems, it is recommended that the hot air from the cooling blower be sent to outside.
10. A System having a bigger force output and/or larger displacement than shown above is also available upon request.