Introducing Lansmont’s newest addition to our TruMotion™ product family – Acceleration Test Sleds – used for determining Unit Load Stability.
• Simulate long-duration, low-frequency input forces (no impact) associated with vehicle accelerating, turning and braking.
• Challenge unit load stability and integrity, determining if they will remain unitized and stable for transport.
• Quantify peak displacement that occurs during test events, as well as permanent displacement that remains after testing.
• Meets EUMOS 40509 Requirements and FMCSA Cargo Securement Rules.
• Optional extended lengths for added performance.
• User defined acceleration vs. time test input profiles
Contact us for further information and assistance.