Does your shock testing data acquisition instrumentation need a refresh?
Stay current with shock testing measurement technology by upgrading to Test Partner 4 , the high performance multi-function instrument for all your transient shock and event-detection measurements.
If you are using the Lansmont’s Test Partner 3 data acquisition system or a different make/model instrument for shock testing measurement, now is a great opportunity to trade in your old system and receive a discount on Test Partner 4. Here are just a few ways that Test Partner 4 makes shock testing measurement and analysis more accurate, complete, and more efficient:
- Analogue channels for IEPE-type acceleration measurement and event detection
- Bridge channels for strain, DC acceleration, force, load, and pressure
- Ethernet connectivity and database architecture for increased testing throughput
- Faster re-arming/triggering and automatic event capture/storage
- 2.5 MHz sample rate for high frequency measurements including pyroshock li>
- High resolution 24-bit A/D sampling
- Test Session data-basing for organized archiving, access and reporting
- Report Builder for automated data reporting and documentationli>
Trade-in program ends on 15 October 2020
To learn more about the Trade-in program and Test Partner 4 discount, please Contact us or call us on +44 (0)20 8949 7006.